Non-Toxic Ways to Getting Rid of Mold in Your House Naturally

Non-Toxic Ways to Getting Rid of Mold in Your House Naturally

Mold and mildew are the products of a humid environment. Growing mold in your home, you don’t know even it. Because mold loves dark, warm, humid places to live. The basement, kitchen, and bathroom of your home are ideal places for growing mold and bacteria. When the situations are right, mold can grow within 24-48 hours. The mold causes many diseases. This is why mold killing is so important. Minneapolis, MN is the first place to put an end to the mold.

You’ll need the following cleaning supplies:

  • Hydrogen peroxide
  • Scrub brush
  • Rubber gloves to protect your hands
  • Vinegar
  • Spray bottle

Below are the solutions for cleaning the mold for youBelow are the solutions for cleaning the mold for you:

Hydrogen peroxide

Hydrogen peroxide is an anti-fungal, anti-viral and anti-bacterial solution. This will effectively kill the molds in kitchen, cabinets, cupboards, bathrooms, floors, ceilings, and walls, as well as various items.

To kill mold: Pour 3% hydrogen peroxide into a spray bottle. Then spray the surface moldy and let it sit for 10 minutes. Then scrub the area to remove the mold and mold stains. And, wipe the surface down to remove residual mold and spores.

Vinegar

Vinegar is a mild acid. This will destroy approximately 82% of the mold species. (Baking soda, along with vinegar, is used to kill a variety of molds)

To kill mold: Pour the spray bottle of distilled white vinegar. Then place the vinegar over the surface moldy and let it sit for one hour. Then wipe the area with water and allow the surface to dry.

Baking Soda

Baking SodaBaking soda is a mild, white mineral powder. It can be used to kill molds in the home. And it’s safe for your family and your pets. Not only it kills the mold, but it also overcomes the moisture. So it prevents mold from growing.

To kill mold: With a tablespoon of baking soda, add a quarter cup of water and shake until it dissolves. Then pour the solution into the spray bottle, and spray the moldy area. Then remove all molds on the surface using a scrub brush. Next, rinse the surface with water to remove any residual mold on the surface.

Finally, spray the moldy area again and let it dry. This will kill the residual mold. Preventing them from coming back.

Tea tree oil solution

Although it is a natural mold remover, it is expensive. Mix 2 teaspoons of tea tree oil with 2 cups of water and spray on the moldy area. But do not rinse.