The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) is a leading accountancy body. To be a member of the ACCA, you are required to pass several examinations. The ACCA qualification has worldwide recognition, and many countries treat it as equivalent to local accountancy studies.
The ACCA Qualification covers a huge variety of aspects of business management. It covers various theoretical aspects like motivational theories along with more technical aspects such as cost accounting, bookkeeping, and so on.
The ACCA Qualification is a prestigious qualification. There are many reasons for choosing it. We will discuss some of the most important reasons.
- Flexibility: The study options are so flexible that you can strike a balance between studies and work as well. The examinations are usually held twice a year in June and December. There is no requirement of a minimum number of exams to be attempted. Although there is a limit of a maximum of four examinations in one attempt, you can choose any number of examinations from 1 through 4. If you don’t want to sit in one attempt, you can simply skip it. The ACCA gives you the freedom to complete your ACCA Qualification in 10 years from the date of registration.
- Cost-Effectiveness: The ACCA Qualification is one of the cost-effective ways to gain knowledge and professionalism at the same time. The members gain technical knowledge in accounting, finance., and can also gain valuable skills in organizational and strategic management. This combination of technical and management skills increases the career prospects of the members.
- Comprehensiveness: The ACCA Qualification is very comprehensive. It helps you to master technical and management skills that are required in a chartered accountant. the ACCA syllabus covers topics such as taxation, auditing, law, business studies, professional and ethical issues, financial management, financial reporting, and management accounting. The qualification provides a wide range of competences and skills to the students.The ACCA Qualification is designed to ensure that the members get all the competences and skills needed to work in a wide variety of organizations and a wide variety of work roles.
- Worldwide Recognition: The ACCA Qualification has gained recognition all over the world. This strong recognition was gained through building relationships with multinational organizations, overseas accounting bodies, educational institutes, governments, and organizations such as the World Bank and the United Nations. This means that an ACCA member can work in any part of the globe.
- High Demand for Skilled and Knowledgeable ACCA Members: Organizations look for professionals who can understand the financial needs of the organization, evaluate, and outline business solutions. The ACCA Qualification equips its members with the necessary knowledge and skills needed for evaluating business solutions. This increases the demand for ACCA members and improves their career prospects.
Are you among those students whose aim is to become an ACCA professional? are you passionate about pursuing finance and accounting as your career? probably that is the reason you have been reading this article all this while. Hicas is one of the top arts colleges in Coimbatore providing students with training for professional courses like ACCA. if you have been thinking about taking admission is Hicas, you absolutely right. Hurry up and embrace the bright future that is waiting ahead for you.