Many investigations have displayed combined risk factors for cancer. The most prevalent cause is age and gender. Specialists state that women above the age of 50 are more prone to breast cancer. Remember that having risk factors does not guarantee cancer, while some might experience it without any symptoms. Not all risk factors are cancerous.
The following short read provides some of the controllable and non-controllable breast cancer risk factors. Scroll down your mouse to know more.
- Procreative history – Early puberty or late menopause after causes an increased reproductive hormone secretion, which produces higher chances of getting cancer.
- Individual record of cancerous or non-cancerous diseases – Women with a previous history can contract it for a second time. Lobular carcinoma or atypical hyperplasia produce increased cancer chances.
- Genetic mutations – Females who have inherited some specific genes like BRCA1/2 are at higher risk of ovarian and breast cancer.
- Radiation therapy – Women who underwent breast radiation therapy before the age of 30 can incur the disease.
- Aging – Women are prone to cancer as they age, as some studies state females over 50 are diagnosed with this disease.
- Breast density – Heavy breasts have high fatty tissues that make it difficult to detect tumors in a mammogram and have a higher risk.
- Ovarian cancer history – Having a first-degree relative either on the maternal or paternal side of family members poses a risk of breast cancer.
- Menopause Obesity – Females who gain weight post menopause have a higher risk of cancer than those with an ideal BMI.
- Hormone Therapy and Birth Control Pills – Ladies who took hormone replacement therapy for more than five years post-menopause are prone to this ailment. Oral intake of contraceptive pills poses the same cancer threat.
- Physically inactive – Women with a lack of physical activity have higher chances of cancer. Try to squeeze in some exercise into your daily routine to lessen the risk.
- Alcohol Consumption – women who drink more alcohol can incur this perilous ailment and need to undergo breast cancer treatment available.
Other factors include,
- Exposure to cancer-causing chemicals
- Working night shifts
- Late pregnancy after 30
The above article throws some insights into the risk factors of cancer. The field of medical science, with its progressions, provides some of the best breast cancer treatments. Are you planning to purchase the best breast enhancement pills? Then make sure you consult your doctor and read the breast max plus review before making any purchase.